Valley View University, a Seventh – day Adventist institution, emphasizes academic, spiritual vocational and technological excellence in a context that prepares lives for service to God and humanity.
To be a leading Centre of Excellence in Christian Education
Our Core Values
VVU seeks to pass on a passion for excellence, integrity and service.
- Excellence- The commitment to attain higher standards and expectations.
- Integrity – A life that matches convictions with actions. Integrity encompasses honesty, authenticity and trust worthiness
- Service – The willingness to serve God and humanity in a selfless manner.
Passing on a passion for…
- …excellence,integrity, and service
- The result of caring more than others think is wise;
- Risking more than others think is safe;
- Dreaming more than others think is practical; and,
- Expecting more than others think is possible.
- Acting consistently not because we want the endorsement of others;
- Discovering and doing what in life is worth doing
- Dedication to the pursuit of moral life; and
- the state of being unimpaired; soundness.
- giving the best of one’s self for the better of others