SERVICOM IN UNIVERSITY OF PORT HARCOURT
WILL STRIVE TO:
1. Ensure Quality Service Delivery.
2. Institute Right to Good Service.
3. Allow Redress when Service Delivery Fails.
4. Participate Actively in Service Delivery Programme.
OUR CUSTOMERS OBLIGATIONS
UNIPORT intends to achieve its goal, vision and mandate via collective effort of our staff, students and all customers. To achieve this set goals therefore, our customers need to:
- 1. Give us maximum cooperation to serve them better;
2. Abide by all the guidelines regulating the operations of the University;
3. Provide the University with constructive suggestions and feedback that can improve the University at all times;
4. Appreciate and inform UNIPORT when expectations are satisfactorily delivered;
5. Give opinion pool (suggestions) to serve you better;
6. Have regular consultations/dialogues in issues of mutual interests and benefits;
7. Possess the prerequisite qualification, expertise and experience they claim to have;
8. Remain honest, prudent, fair and reasonable when dealing with UNIPORT
9. Avoid fraudulent behaviours while dealing with UNIPORT and all other social vices;
10. Make diligent, prudent and careful use of UNIPORT’s property;
11. Promote improved funding from government and quick release of funds for both capital and recurrent expenditure;
12. Formulate structural policy and implementation of procedures on technological and other areas.