Northrise University (NU) is a Christ-centered educational institution dedicated to equipping men and women to work in ministry and business to contribute to the spiritual and economic transformation of Zambia.
To be a model of excellence for teaching and learning; a learner-centered academic community that challenges, advances knowledge and improves the economic well-being, quality of life and spiritual vitality of its students and staff. There are four Strategic Imperatives to our vision:
- Construct Campus facilities to enable moving onto the land and educating more students. Our goal is to have 2,000 students.
- Build out Northrise Farm to achieve sustainable operations for the university
- Develop and maintain a world class faculty
- Create a spirit of discipleship among the NU community, where love is felt and hard work is seen and rewarded
As a center of academic excellence NU aims to:
- Enhance its position as one of Zambia’s research and teaching universities and to measure its performance against the highest international standards
- Provide the highest quality learning and teaching environment for the greater well-being of its students and deliver a comprehensive and community-required educational portfolio
- Produce graduates fully equipped to achieve the highest personal and professional standards
- Make a significant, sustainable and socially responsible contribution to Zambia and the world, promoting health, economic, and cultural well-being