WHO WE ARE
The Management University of Africa (MUA) is a premier private university that provides Innovative, Management, Leadership, Governance and Entrepreneurship solutions to Industries and Communities in Africa and beyond. The University offers and accepts credit transfers at Undergraduate and Post graduate levels.
To be a premier university providing management and transformative leadership solutions worldwide
To pursue excellence in provision of quality education through innovative teaching and distinguished research to mould leaders, change agents and entrepreneurs with a global impact.
- Lifelong and experiential learning:- Develop a learning culture in the university that continues throughout a person’s life time.
- Academic freedom:- upholding the spirit of free and critical thought and enquiry, through open exchange of best practice, ideas and knowledge.
- Creativity and Innovation:- Introducing new methods and interventions through Research and Development that ensure quality, efficiency, effectiveness and productivity.
- Integrity:- ensuring excellence within the university by upholding professional and ethical standards, and accountability.
- Social responsibility:- providing leadership in responding to issues of national, regional and global concerns through collaborative efforts.