Eckernforde Tanga University is a private University that believes in offering equal opportunities for everyone, and empowers students, workers, and community to achieve excellence in circular education and the provision of quality service through community participation, partnership and networking.
As a first year student you will spend most of your time on campus working, eating, sleeping or socialising. You will meet lots of new and interesting people on your course, in University, and hall of residence activities, and in the clubs and societies you join.
We work hard to make you feel at home wherever you come from and to support you through your time here. You will find that there is a very friendly atmosphere here and a sense of community among our students.
The Mission of ETU is to contribute to the national effort to produce highly educated and welltrained human resource inculcated with the appropriate aptitudes and attitudes for the material,moral and spiritual development of the society. This will be achieved by upholding the higheststandards of teaching, learning, research, outreach and consultancy in the provision of excellentand well integrated education and training programmes.
- To be a flexible, compact and transparent organization
- To secure resources for the school and good education
- To effecting and efficiently deploy the funds to support educational interventions.
- To stimulate public awareness and participation in education development.
- To supplement stakeholders efforts in developing education in Tanzania